User Accounts

How to apply eValid to functional testing of web applications.

User Accounts

Postby issi » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:10 am

When I try to launch eValid from my home account on my machine I'm great, but when I try to also launch eValid on my guest and my family account something goes wrong. What's the problem?
issi

Re: User Accounts

Postby eValid » Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:57 am

issi wrote:When I try to launch eValid from my home account on my machine I'm great, but when I try to also launch eValid on my guest and my family account something goes wrong. What's the problem?

The standard eValid license keeps track of the total number of different users who are accessing the product. If you try a second user and the first user has not signed off, then you get that warning page on this.

Note that one use can invoke any number of instances of eValid -- assuming you have the MULT feature key -- but multiple instances are all under one user name (account name).

If you need to allow two (or more) user accounts to have access, then you can get an EPRISEnn license, which opens up the user count to "nn" simultaneous users.

The eValid Team
eValid

Return to Desktop and Mobile Device Functional Testing

Design Downloaded from free phpBB templates | free website templates | Free Web Buttons