Need help solving my button problem in a form

How to apply eValid to functional testing of web applications.

Need help solving my button problem in a form

Postby CharlieC » Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:01 pm

Evening all

My script types in a bunch of fields into a FORM but one of the fields is a Radio Button and eValid doesn't seem to put data in to it in the right way. I mean, the command seems to work -- no error messages in the Log -- but the data is in the wrong place or is lost. HELP!

Thanks
CharlieC

Re: Need help solving my button problem in a form

Postby eValid » Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:30 am

CharlieC wrote:Evening all

My script types in a bunch of fields into a FORM but one of the fields is a Radio Button and eValid doesn't seem to put data in to it in the right way. I mean, the command seems to work -- no error messages in the Log -- but the data is in the wrong place or is lost. HELP!

Thanks

Hey CharlieC. Thanks for posting your question.

Where data goes in a page is usually transparent, but we suspect that you are running AJAX, and in that case things may be different for that particular page.

To have us take a look at that application we need your script, and a copy of the event log that playback of the script produces.

Note that we need to run the script in our lab, so if you are working behind a firewall either you have to expose the application to our engineers or construct a similar application that does run from URLs that we can see.

We usually solve these kinds of problems once we have access in less than one business day.

The use of GotoMeeting is also possible...please contact the technical support team to set up that kind of access.

--eValid Support
eValid

Return to Desktop and Mobile Device Functional Testing

Design Downloaded from free phpBB templates | free website templates | Free Web Buttons