Does evalid works on IBM applications

How to apply eValid to functional testing of web applications.

Does evalid works on IBM applications

Postby RichardW » Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:24 pm

Afternoon:

My team and I are looking for a tool to automate the tests for two of our applications.

These applications have the following characteristics:

1) IBM Rational Collaborative Lifecycle Management: an application running on a jazz platform that can be accessed using either a web-based client or an eclipse client.

2) IBM Program Work Center: a web application developed on java and dojo.

I would like to know if your application can be used to test those tools, either using a recorder or building the scripts?

Thanks
RichardW

Re: Does evalid works on IBM applications

Postby eValid » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:44 am

RichardW wrote:Afternoon:

My team and I are looking for a tool to automate the tests for two of our applications.

These applications have the following characteristics:

1) IBM Rational Collaborative Lifecycle Management: an application running on a jazz platform that can be accessed using either a web-based client or an eclipse client.

2) IBM Program Work Center: a web application developed on java and dojo.

I would like to know if your application can be used to test those tools, either using a recorder or building the scripts?

Thanks

Thanks for asking RichardW.

Both of those systems appear the the user as web browser enabled applications.

How they are developed and served doesn't make any difference to eValid.

eValid works at the client level.

So as long as the application you're testing is a WEB CLIENT then eValid ought to be OK.

We haven't worked with those applications specifically, but we believe that eValid can handle ANY web browser enabled application and thus it can handle the web interface apsects of those applications.

One way to tell for sure is to bring up eValid on your computer and see if the application behaves as you expect.

If it's ok, then you're all set.

Even better, you might set up eValid to be a running browser with an event log generated as you drive the browser around.

Here is video that shows what this looks like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4-dYTnJP8I

If you get good operation with eValid that way, the dynamically delivered event logs will show you some of how eValid interacts with the application.

-- eValid Support
eValid

Return to Desktop and Mobile Device Functional Testing

Design Downloaded from free phpBB templates | free website templates | Free Web Buttons