Help with keyboard shortcuts using eValid

How to apply eValid to functional testing of web applications.

Help with keyboard shortcuts using eValid

Postby JFields » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:46 am

Hey guys, neat product you've got there.

But I have do record a LOT of tests...they are all each a little bit different, but I can't program those differences into any engine.

Do you have keyboard short cuts that can save me some time doing these recordings manually?

Thanks
JFields

Re: Help with keyboard shortcuts using eValid

Postby eValid » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:40 am

JFields wrote:Hey guys, neat product you've got there.

But I have do record a LOT of tests...they are all each a little bit different, but I can't program those differences into any engine.

Do you have keyboard short cuts that can save me some time doing these recordings manually?

Thanks

Thanks for posting JFields.

Yes, there is a complete set of keyboard shortcuts that give you effectively complete access to eValid functions from the single-keystroke combinations (you have to use Ctrl and Alt and Shift).

Here is the complete list:

http://e-valid.com/Products/Documentati ... /keys.html

As you can see, most of these shortcuts are active (and only meaningful) during a test recording construction activity, while some of them are meaningful only during test playback time.

In all cases we're tried to assign meaningful single letter choices to make these easy (easier?) to remember.

For example: Ctrl-Shift-I to "validate selected Image"

Hope this helps you out.

-- eValid Support
eValid

Return to Desktop and Mobile Device Functional Testing

Design Downloaded from free phpBB templates | free website templates | Free Web Buttons