How do I record saving an image from a website answer?
Please show me the steps involved.
Great question ArnoldM.
Saving backup images from a Website by saving it locally can reduce the workload for a user by automating such task.
When used in conjunction with the eV.Generate feature, one can create a script which periodically downloads and saves it under a new filename every time -- automatically!
(1) Start your eValid recording normally.
(2) Navigate to the page where the image is located.
(3) In the Advanced Preferences [Click: eValid > Settings > Record/Play Preferences > Advanced ] choose Absolute Right Clicks to enable the recording of the right mouse button.
(4) Turn on "Application Mode" Recording to record the interaction of saving the image in a local directory.
(5) Right-click on the image and select "Save Picture As..."
(6) Set the time on when you want your scripts to be run by adding commands such as "Wait, WaitHH/MM, WaitModHH/MM".
(7) Play Back your script.
As you will observe, eValid waits for the time specified and runs the script, and saves the image to the local folder specified.
-- eValid Support