How do you insert a new recording within existing scripts?
Thanks for asking about this SandraT.
It is almost always a pain to re-record scripts especially when the recording is quite lengthy.
It is a very frustrating experience as well as time consuming.
eValid has a command which can make editing a script as short and as easy as possible.
(1) Open a script in which you want a recording to be inserted on.
(2) Click on "eValid > Record Mode > Insert Recording".
Or, you may simply press "Shift + F4". An eValid modal dialog will appear to prompt the user with further instructions on how to insert the recording.
(3) Click on any part of the script dialog window to move the cursor along the indicated position.
(4) If done successfully, eValid will insert a comment informing the user that the new recording will be inserted from this point.
(5) At this point eValid should have already begun its recording process.
As soon as recording is stopped, eValid will again insert a comment stating that this is the end of the inserted recording.
(6) Save your recording as another evs file.
Hope this helps!
-- eValid Support