GeorgeA wrote:Good morning.
I would like to use eValid as a Website Timing Monitor.
Can you please explain to me the steps involved?
Thanks for posting GeorgeA.
When measuring the performance of your site, it is critical to be aware of the response time of each request that is sent to the server to be processed.
eValid produces timing logs which may be interpreted graphically to be able to analyze data more efficiently.
(1) Make a recording of a simple navigation within the site that you are testing.
(2) Set the level of the log message setting in the preferences to detailed.
(3) Set multiple playbacks in the preferences to a value of 10.
(4) Run the test by clicking on "eValid > Playback Mode > Control Playback > Run Multiple" or simply by pressing "F9".
(5) Once the playback has completed click on "View > Timing Log".
(6) Once the Timing Log window has launched, click on the HTML Graph Button to convert the current log to a graph.
The Timing Log then displays the timing graph for each run done as specified by the number of multiple playbacks.
-- eValid Support