Understanding how the the email notification works

Applying eValid to Rich Internet Application (RIA) Performance Monitoring.

Understanding how the the email notification works

Postby ValoraT » Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:03 am

Good morning.

Does eValid have a way to notify me via email if there is an issue with my recorded script during a playback run?

Thanks
ValoraT

Re: Understanding how the the email notification works

Postby eValid » Tue Apr 26, 2022 6:48 am

ValoraT wrote:Good morning.

Does eValid have a way to notify me via email if there is an issue with my recorded script during a playback run?

Thanks

Thanks for asking about that ValoraT.

eValid has a set of commands that enable the user to be automatically notified via email if an abnormality in the script file is detected based on the status of the playback script.

These set of commands also allow file attachments to be sent along with the email notification for the user to quickly identify and address the cause of the alert.

These commands can also be used to collect log information from remotely controlled tests in a specific location.

Here are the email commands available and a brief description of each:

(1) Email "address" "subject" "message" "attachment".

Sends an email message to the specified address in the script command.

(2) OnAlarmEmail "email-address" "subject" "message" "attachment-path".

Sends an email message to the specified address when an Alarm is triggered during script playback.

Alarming functions can be configured in eValid by pressing "Record > Timer > Set Alarm" command from the eValid pull-down menu.

(3) OnErrorEmail "address" "subject" "message" "attachment-path".

Sends an email message to the specified address when an Error is encountered during playback.

(4) OnTimeoutEmail "address" "subject" "message" "attachment- path".

Sends an email message to the specified address when the threshold specified in the eValid preferences is exceeded causing a "Timeout" to be issued during playback.

(5) OnWarningEmail "address" "subject" "message" "attachment" "path".

Sends an email message when a "Warning" message is encountered during script playback.

-- eValid Support
eValid

Return to Rich Internet Application Monitoring (RIA)

Design Downloaded from free phpBB templates | free website templates | Free Web Buttons