How To Get An OEM Agreement Set Up?

Applying eValid to Rich Internet Application (RIA) Performance Monitoring.

How To Get An OEM Agreement Set Up?

Postby faq209 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:10 am

Hey guys.

I've been trying to find out how to get an OEM agreement set up to use
eValid as my monitoring agent?
Can someone please let me know the possibilities?

Thanks.
faq209

Re: How To Get An OEM Agreement Set Up?

Postby eValid » Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:57 am

faq209 wrote:Hey guys.

I've been trying to find out how to get an OEM agreement set up to use
eValid as my monitoring agent?
Can someone please let me know the possibilities?

Thanks.

Thanks for writing.

Indeed, a number of firms are using eValid to provide Rich Internet Application (RIA) monitoring.

Typically they run eValid playbacks from the Windows Scheduler and take the output data into a network reporting system. eValid has ready-made interface files for most of the commonly used reporting systems, and the interfacing can be very simple.

The most common form of support if you are an OEM is to use a Commercial License which will give you and your customers access to eValid for both creating the [RIA] tests and for running them to generate the monitoring data.

The regular eValid End User License Agreement (EULA) does not allow for use of eValid outputs for producing income -- this is the industry standard language often called the "service bureau clause" -- but the Commercial License eliminates that restriction. You're free to charge whatever you wish for use of eValid in such a setting.

Your customers can access the same license to create tests that you then put into service, but there are some special license keys used in that situation.

Please contact us at HQ to find out about how to set this up. We'll be pleased to assist!

The eValid Team
eValid

Return to Rich Internet Application Monitoring (RIA)

Design Downloaded from free phpBB templates | free website templates | Free Web Buttons