BonnieB wrote:Good Afternoon.
Is eValid about to deal with Modal Dialogs with radio buttons?
Thanks for posting BonnieB.
When recording secure transactions, we often encounter modal dialogs which has much more selections to be made as compared to the standard "Ok" and "Cancel" buttons.
It more than often consists of a text field where a user can enter various types information which eValid deals with accordingly.
When radio buttons are contained in a Modal Dialog Box, a selection made using the space key to make the proper selection/s.
(1) Start your recording at a site you know contains modal dialogs that have extended use.
(2) To insert a virtual key press of the space key in a modal dialog, access the modal dialog commands from the script dialog box.
"Insert > Modal Dialog Commands"
(3) Select ModalDialogText.
(4) The ModalDialogText command is added to your script.
(5) Inside the double quotes, press the space key to simulate a key press on the modal dialog.
(6) Stop recording and playback your script.
(7) During playback, you will observe that eValid treats the " " character as a virtual key press on the keyboard and makes the appropriate selection in the modal dialog.
If you need more assistance, please contact us.
-- eValid Support