How do you use the Site Mapping Feature of eValid?
Thanks for inquiring about the eValid Site Mapping feature PhyllisC.
Keeping your website error free with the New Site Analysis Mode of eValid!
You can search your site for broken links, specify what objects to search, which pages to load, how deep to conduct the test, and lots more!
Using the Site Analysis Mode of eValid will surely increase the effectiveness of your site in terms of functionality.
Lets do a 2-Deep Site Analysis of a site using all the browser protocols in a "Full Browser Mode".
(1) Click on eValid > Site Analysis Mode > Site Analysis Preferences
(2) Click and change the search depth to '2'.
(3) Click "Full Browser Mode" in the control section of the preferences.
(4) Click "Never Use Cache" in the Cache Control Section of the preferences so eValid will download and render each component of the page for the most accurate results.
(5) Map your site by clicking on the Site Map icon or F3.
Sit back, relax, and watch while eValid maps the site of your preference for you!