Thanks for your interest in eValid...
Reviewing the chat record, the confusion may be about how eValid is architected.
eValid IS a browser, so the way it sees your application is 100% from a browser's view.
The way you use eValid is as follows:
* Navigate to the website of interest.
* Make a recording using the Record and Stop button. You can watch the script being created as you go through your app, in the Script Window.
* Play it back to make sure it's running as you wish.
* Put it into a LoadTest scenario using the Scenario Editor. Maybe try 5 parallel browsers (5 users) with a 5-times repeat count...a total of 25 playbacks.
* Press play on the LoadTest script...which has _eValid commands in it when you comit it from the LoadTest editor.
* study the LoadTest results screen that show up automatically.
Remember, you are running multiple browsers so the results are 100% real...
eValid LoadTest Support