Need some help with my load testing script issue

Use and application of the eValid server loading (LoadTest) capability. And in the cloud computing context for monitoring and loading.

Need some help with my load testing script issue

Postby JTapios » Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:25 pm

Evening.

I was trying to save a script where I log in and pull a test credit report and then log out.

This is what we are going to use for our load testing.

I am running into an issue where several of the fields on the web form are missed in the save.

Have you had this issue before?

Can my issue be resolved?

Thanks
JTapios

Re: Need some help with my load testing script issue

Postby eValid » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:34 am

JTapios wrote:Evening.

I was trying to save a script where I log in and pull a test credit report and then log out.

This is what we are going to use for our load testing.

I am running into an issue where several of the fields on the web form are missed in the save.

Have you had this issue before?

Can my issue be resolved?

Thanks

Thanks for posting JTapios.

Never heard of this.

First time for anything.

However, if you have a field on a page and you don't type something into it that field won't show up on the script.

eValid records action relative to an input field in an InputValue command only after you enter the data and click Return/Enter on the field.

But the Form Test Wizard will examine the DOM of the page and generate a script that DOES touch every field that it finds on the page.

Maybe try the Form Test Wizard on the page to identify all of the fields and compare that with the recorded script...here is the manual page:

http://www.e-valid.com/Products/Documen ... izard.html

That script will identify EVERY Form element on the page...compare with your recorded script to see if you missed any.

-- eValid Support
eValid

Return to Performance/Load Testing

Design Downloaded from free phpBB templates | free website templates | Free Web Buttons