What do I have to do to get the BU count up to 1,000?

Use and application of the eValid server loading (LoadTest) capability. And in the cloud computing context for monitoring and loading.

What do I have to do to get the BU count up to 1,000?

Postby uulq » Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:28 pm

I have a LoadTest license but it only runs one user at a time? What do I have to do to get the BU count up to 1,000? I have plenty of CPU power and RAM...
uulq

Re: What do I have to do to get the BU count up to 1,000?

Postby eValid » Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:39 am

uulq wrote:I have a LoadTest license but it only runs one user at a time? What do I have to do to get the BU count up to 1,000? I have plenty of CPU power and RAM...

The Windows operating system imposes some limits on the maximum number of GDI Objects (they are called) that in turn puts an effective ceiling on the number of browser users (BUs) on one machine of 100-200. Being conservative, we figure that one machine/user combination counts for 100 BUs.

To get to 1,000 BUs on the same machine all you need to do is create 9 additional users and use THEM, at 100 BUs each, to generate 1,000 BUs total.

A special EPRISE10 license is needed for this, so contact our sales group for details on how to get this additional capability.

The eValid Team
eValid

Return to Performance/Load Testing

Design Downloaded from free phpBB templates | free website templates | Free Web Buttons