Does evalid have a way to measure inside the broswer user?

Use and application of the eValid server loading (LoadTest) capability. And in the cloud computing context for monitoring and loading.

Does evalid have a way to measure inside the broswer user?

Postby jimsa » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:38 pm

I've been working with LoadRunner but I can't seem to get reliable timings between two steps in my script. Does evalid have a way to measure inside the broswer user (BU)?
jimsa

Re: Does evalid have a way to measure inside the broswer user?

Postby eValid » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:50 pm

jimsa wrote:I've been working with LoadRunner but I can't seem to get reliable timings between two steps in my script. Does evalid have a way to measure inside the broswer user (BU)?

The architecture of eValid makes it possible for each separate eValid instance -- what we call a Browser User (BU) -- to measure and record details of that particular playback.

There is a special command, SaveRecord, that reads the current values of the internal time, byte counts, and a variety of other internal data and lets you format that data into lines in a local file. We use that capability regularly in large-scale loading experiments to pick of "split times" within playbacks so that you can analyze the relative level of performance of different parts of a web application.

So, yes, getting a reliable and accurate time measurement between two points in your test playback is very easy with eValid.

-- eValid LoadTest Support
eValid

Return to Performance/Load Testing

Design Downloaded from free phpBB templates | free website templates | Free Web Buttons