How to do all the synchronizations?

Applying eValid to AJAX applications that require advanced DOM-based methods.

How to do all the synchronizations?

Postby newglz » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:03 pm

If I get stuck on a script, can you guys bail me out? I have this really tough AJAX application and it's beyond me how to do all the synchronizations.

Let me know what this costs and how it works.
newglz

Re: How to do all the synchronizations?

Postby eValid » Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:04 am

newglz wrote:If I get stuck on a script, can you guys bail me out? I have this really tough AJAX application and it's beyond me how to do all the synchronizations.

Let me know what this costs and how it works.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble, but we'll certainly be able to overcome any issue you have. Remember, we have a 100% success rate in achieving reliable playback.

Basic questions are handled in the umbrella of your regular maintenance/support subscript...so there's no added costs for that at all.

If your need goes beyone explaining how to apply eValid -- that is, if you want us to build the script for you -- that's no problem either but that's at the level of "doing the work" and for that we ask for a nominal fee.

But the good news is that, for that fee, we will work from YOUR test outline or use-case, develop the script, make sure it is fully synchronized, and make sure it works on your machine. And we do all of this on one fixed price -- so we take the risk on this entirely, we have that high confidence in getting your script to work.

For pricing contact us and we'll quote this out for you.

--The eValid Team
eValid

Return to AJAX Applications & DOM Processing

Design Downloaded from free phpBB templates | free website templates | Free Web Buttons