eValid can't log in to my application

Applying eValid to AJAX applications that require advanced DOM-based methods.

eValid can't log in to my application

Postby JanetH » Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:00 pm

Afternoon:

I'm using a trial version of eValid for my application.

eValid works great after I log into my application, but I can't get the login to work.

What do you recommend?

Thanks
JanetH

Re: eValid can't log in to my application

Postby eValid » Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:42 am

JanetH wrote:Afternoon:

I'm using a trial version of eValid for my application.

eValid works great after I log into my application, but
I can't get the login to work.

What do you recommend?

Thanks

Morning:

Yes, sometimes login's can be very difficult.

We understand that often it is impossible to grant us access to your actual application.

The most reliable solution is going to be to have us create the login script here...where we don't have timezone and GotoMeeting software interference issues.

We DO NOT need access to the entire application...and don't want that.

How about this: you create a small subset of your application, accessible somewhere on the web so we can reach it, that includes ONLY the login portion of your application.

From that we create the login script using the eValid structural commands that will be needed. You can see it work when it's done, and you can imitate/copy the steps into your actual application.

This is a common working mode...build a small test sub-website that is suitable for export so that a tricky technical problem that involves it can be solved. We have done this several times before and it has been VERY EFFECTIVE for us and our customers.

It should not take you more than a few minutes of your time to cut and copy the relevenat HTML from your internal site to an externally accessible one.

Please advise us when the login-test example has been created and what the URL and login credentials are. Keep it simple, just "admin/admin" if you want... that will make it easy to work with.

--eValid Support
eValid

Return to AJAX Applications & DOM Processing

Design Downloaded from free phpBB templates | free website templates | Free Web Buttons