does it work well with DIAL UP

General discussion about eValid, its characteristis and applications.

does it work well with DIAL UP

Postby Natalie » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:11 am

I am very much interested with this new product. I am not a computer savey. I need a user friendly guide to install it. Is it easy to learn and easy to use. I am still using the dial up connection. Does it works with dial up?
Natalie

Re: does it work well with DIAL UP

Postby eValid » Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:56 am

Natalie wrote:I am very much interested with this new product. I am not a computer savey. I need a user friendly guide to install it. Is it easy to learn and easy to use. I am still using the dial up connection. Does it works with dial up?

Actually, eValid will work with ANY kind of connection: DSL or Cable or Dialup or local LAN (TCP/IP)...

The reason is that eValid is a client side engine/applicance that runs in your PC and therefore "camps on" whatever internet connection you have.

Whether your dialup connection is fast enough only you can determine, but yes we do have customers testing web applications out over dialup lines -- they do this to confirm that the performance they deliver to the end user is good enough.

-The eValid Team
eValid

Return to General Solution Topics

Design Downloaded from free phpBB templates | free website templates | Free Web Buttons