eValid using JavaScript question

General discussion about eValid, its characteristis and applications.

eValid using JavaScript question

Postby AndrinaQ » Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:25 pm

Afternoon:

How can eValid be made to run a JavaScript program snippet that I have that I want to use to check out the ability of the snipped to measure internal facts about my web page?

If successful, I will eventually connect the data to my own little internal reporting system.

Thanks and Happy Friday!
AndrinaQ

Re: eValid using JavaScript question

Postby eValid » Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:06 pm

AndrinaQ wrote:Afternoon:

How can eValid be made to run a JavaScript program snippet that I have that I want to use to check out the ability of the snipped to measure internal facts about my web page?

If successful, I will eventually connect the data to my own little internal reporting system.

Thanks and Happy Friday!

Thanks for asking AndrinaQ. Hope you had a great weekend.

eValid has a capability to run a JavaScript function of your choice.

The command is:

CallJavaScript wid "function([argument [, argument]])" "framepath"

where:

wid is the number of the window which contains the JavaScript function is the name of the JavaScript program to be executed [argument [, argument]] is a way of saying that you can attach arguments to this JavaScript method if you wish.

framepath is the identifier of the frampath for the page panel (or blank if there is none).

eValid calls the named JavaScript function with the specified JavaScript arguments. The function is assumed to exist and if it does not exist no error message is sent. The function name and arguments are written in the eValid script as character strings

-- evalid Support
eValid

Return to General Solution Topics

Design Downloaded from free phpBB templates | free website templates | Free Web Buttons