How does eValid handle timeouts?
What are the built in limits?
A fair question BBramley.
There are all of these limits:
(1) There is a wait time ceiling that you can set, default is 30 seconds.
(2) There is a maximum page download time that you can set, default if 60 seconds
(3) There a form fill delay, default 1 second, that you set.
(4) You can set the simulated channel speed (modem speed) if you want to see how a site works on a slow machine.
(5) There is a maximum-retry-interval for DOM synchronization that you can set, defaulted to 60 seconds.
Associated with this is the Retry Interval, defaulted to 500 msec but you can set this too.
(6) Site analysis mode has all of these user settable limits: depth of search, time of search, number of links, number of URLs, and total KBytes read.
In all cases the defaults are set based on our own "best experience" values, but we know that there will always be cases when these defaults need to be adjusted.
All of these values can be manipulated from the Settings Menus.
-- eValid Support