Help For Offshore Testing Contractor

General discussion about eValid, its characteristis and applications.

Help For Offshore Testing Contractor

Postby webtestgadfly » Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:14 am

:ugeek: Interesting forum.

My question is this: I'm working as a contractor doing testing work and I'm offshore (not in the USA) and I'm wondering if you have any programs that give me access to eValid on a low cost basis?

The GadFly WebTester
webtestgadfly

Re: Help For Offshore Testing Contractor

Postby eValid » Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:15 am

webtestgadfly wrote::ugeek: Interesting forum.

My question is this: I'm working as a contractor doing testing work and I'm offshore (not in the USA) and I'm wondering if you have any programs that give me access to eValid on a low cost basis?

The GadFly WebTester

Thanks for asking. We know that a lot of contactors need to have access to good test engines and we want to make sure that you can use eValid effectively in such circumstances.

One stumbling block is, does the "work product" made with eValid belong to you or to your customer? This is an issue sometimes because the customer wants to be able to see what you've done.

The solution for this is what we call a "Commercial License", which does two things for you: (1) You "pay as you go" on a subscription basis [to keep your costs low] and (2) you have the right to export the test scripts and results to your client.

Here's a full description:

http://www.e-valid.com/Products/License ... ption.html

The license team will be pleased to set this up for you.

-eValid
eValid

Return to General Solution Topics

Design Downloaded from free phpBB templates | free website templates | Free Web Buttons