OEM Versions of eValid

General discussion about eValid, its characteristis and applications.

OEM Versions of eValid

Postby gre197 » Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:11 am

I've been consulting with a company (sorry, has to be nameless) which is building an AJAX development environment.

It is a very sophisticated environment, with editors and deployment support...the whole kit.

But when it comes to "testing" they seemingly have it a wall. So my task is to help them out on this. They are looking to provide tools and technology to enable testing of web applications implemented with their technology but they want to do this is a "branded way". So a pointer to any industry solution doesn't work for them.

Have you guys ever done an custom branding for your browser? What's involved in doing that and what is the lead time?

-GRE
gre197

Re: OEM Versions of eValid

Postby amarcuse » Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:04 am

Same question, but may I ask, how "customized" can you make
the OEM version of your browser?

A. Marcuse
amarcuse

Re: OEM Versions of eValid

Postby eValid » Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:15 am

Thanks for asking about this kind of situation. Indeed, we do offer to provide OEM versions of eValid for customers, and generally these versions of our product have all of the following characteristics:

* Fully functional browers -- just like eValid is.
* Special licensing that meets criteria established by the OEM firm.
* Either full-capability or selected subsets of eValid capability.
* Logo branding on the browser face and modifications to some pulldowns.

The variations are all intended to meet the specific requirements that are negotiated in the agreement.

The "lead time" question may be harder to answer in general, because it that factor depends on what the modifications are. In the past some of our work has resulted in a fieldable product in less than 6 months, but it depends on the level of modification required and contracted for.

We need to take the details of this off line. But we would be happy to respond as soon as we connect up.

== eValid Team
eValid

Return to General Solution Topics

Design Downloaded from free phpBB templates | free website templates | Free Web Buttons