This might not be the right area to post this question, but here goes:
How to does a user restore eValid to its default settings?
I would like to reset eValid to the default settings and make adjustments as needed for my tests.
Thanks for posting your question GeneLy.
Making constant changes to suit the current script being recorded often results in a bit of confusion between which options to enable or disable.
(eValid actually has several hundred different preference settings when you combine all the options for Record/Play, LoadTest, and Site Analysis modes.)
Often it helps to start fresh from the "default" set of preferences.
Doing this allows you to have a fresh view of the settings in eValid and have an idea on which settings to change for a particular effect.
Important Note: Before restoring the default eValid settings, it may be a good idea to take notes about your settings or to save your current settings.
You can save your existing eValid preference selections (as a new Profile) as a profile in apply (or restore from) to eValid in the future.
To reset eValid's preferences to their original default values, follow these simple steps:
(1) Open the preferences window by clicking "eValid: Settings > General Preferences" or press the shortcut key, "CTRL + F2".
(2) Click the "Profiles" button located in the lower right-hand side of the settings window.
(3) Once the Profile window is active, select the "Open Profile" option.
(4) Select the "DEFAULT" Profile name.
(5) Click "Apply". All of the DEFAULT values will now be restored.
-- eValid Support