Short Term License

All aspects of eValid product installation and licensing.

Short Term License

Postby surper » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:34 pm

In my project for my customer I only will need eValid for 6 weeks? Is there some kind of deal you can offer?
surper

Re: Short Term License

Postby eValid » Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:43 pm

surper wrote:In my project for my customer I only will need eValid for 6 weeks? Is there some kind of deal you can offer?

Thanks for writing.

This kind of request comes up a lot and we have several ways to do that.

The simplest is to sign up for a monthly subscription...there is a modest setup fee but after that you just use eValid on a month-by-month basis, for as many months as you need. Whole months only, however.

The other route is to set up a "pay as you go" commercial license -- which because you have a customer you're working for is probably more appropriate. As above there is a set up fee but then you can do your work on a pay per test basis, which the marginal cost of each test you play back (no extra charge for recording or editing scripts) decreases to as low as $0.01 per test [in very large numbers].

Note that unlike other software licenses, the eValid Commercial License specifically ALLOWS for your resale of eValid based work to your customer...

The best thing to do is call or write and we will work out satisfactory details for sure.

eValid Licensing Group
eValid

Return to Product Installation, Licensing & Support

Design Downloaded from free phpBB templates | free website templates | Free Web Buttons