eValid license key does not work ... help please

All aspects of eValid product installation and licensing.

eValid license key does not work ... help please

Postby NNewman » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:10 pm

Afternoon.

I have a problem:

My license key doesn't work and I've tried everything I can think of.

Can you suggest something I haven't tried (yeah, I guess that is not making a lot of sense, but I mean, something that is unusual)?

Thanks
NNewman

Re: eValid license key does not work ... help please

Postby eValid » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:00 am

NNewman wrote:Afternoon.

I have a problem:

My license key doesn't work and I've tried everything I can think of.

Can you suggest something I haven't tried (yeah, I guess that is not making a lot of sense, but I mean, something that is unusual)?

Thanks

Thanks for posting your question NNewman.

If you have resolved eValid running without a license at all (proves you have a working eValid), confirmed the license validity, installed in the proper evalid.lic location, which has the correct permissions, verified that the Help > License Info reports no license and you're still denied access...

Here is a help page for this:

http://www.e-valid.com/Products/Documen ... ouble.html

The only OTHER thing we can think of is that you may have folded your license key lines.

What you see in the display looks like one feature per line but when you edit the license file you see Ctrl-M characters, or other non-printing characters.

They show up on the screen as blank, are eaten on license check actions (that is, ignored) but now the byte counts are off and your license keys fail.

Solution, make SURE the raw license text contains no non-printing characters.

-- eValid Support
eValid

Return to Product Installation, Licensing & Support

Design Downloaded from free phpBB templates | free website templates | Free Web Buttons