Technical Support

All aspects of eValid product installation and licensing.

Technical Support

Postby esolut » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:17 pm

If I have to raise a question and I want to get a live technical person on the phone, what is the charge for that?
esolut

Re: Technical Support

Postby eValid » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:01 pm

esolut wrote:If I have to raise a question and I want to get a live technical person on the phone, what is the charge for that?

We hope that the forum (this forum) and the eValid documentation will be able to provide you guidance and answers to you questions about eValid usage.

A second source is to submit a technical support question using the eValid browser pulldown sequence Help > E-mail Tech Support . This command will bring up a simple form, and will send email direct to one of our internal email support accounts. We pay VERY close attention to there incoming email messages, and you are usually given an answer within one business day -- sometimes less.

In the event that you aren't able to get your questions answered then by all means call us at the office (regular office hours only) and we will connect you with someone as soon as possible. In some cases, we may have to call you back, so don't forget to leave a number where you can be reached.

Our general rule on technical support is to ALWAYS have a response in your hands within one business day.

The eValid Support Team
eValid

Return to Product Installation, Licensing & Support

Design Downloaded from free phpBB templates | free website templates | Free Web Buttons