Help me out with a short term license

All aspects of eValid product installation and licensing.

Help me out with a short term license

Postby eks2011 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:19 pm

I want test our website with more than 50 users all with different ID and passwords, but I see your demo version is limited to 10 VUs maximum. Do you have any way to help me out with a short term license?
eks2011

Re: Help me out with a short term license

Postby eValid » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:27 pm

eks2011 wrote:I want test our website with more than 50 users all with different ID and passwords, but I see your demo version is limited to 10 VUs maximum. Do you have any way to help me out with a short term license?

Yes, the demo/eval version is capacity limited. The idea is to have the license let you see what eValid can do but (due to a constraint imposed by the Finance Department) to encourage users to purchase regular licenses.

Getting 50 users with all-different credentials is easy...either with Data Synthesis or with parametric substitution.

We would be happy to arrange for a short-term full single-machine license that should easily obtain 50 BUs in parallel. Please contact sales to arrange an unbeatable deal!

eValid Support
eValid

Return to Product Installation, Licensing & Support

Design Downloaded from free phpBB templates | free website templates | Free Web Buttons