Using eValid Copy

All aspects of eValid product installation and licensing.

Using eValid Copy

Postby actmail » Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:19 pm

I'm a contractor and when I try to get the LoadRunner people to let me have a copy to use in my work, I'm told that my customer has to buy the copy...is that the case for eValid?
actmail

Re: Using eValid Copy

Postby eValid » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:17 am

actmail wrote:I'm a contractor and when I try to get the LoadRunner people to let me have a copy to use in my work, I'm told that my customer has to buy the copy...is that the case for eValid?

It's not appropriate for us to comment on what other vendors' policies may be, but we can certainly describe our own policy.

In an eValid Commercial License we specifically provide for use of the eValid product in contractor's work environment, in which they need to use eValid to produce results AND then deliver those results to their customer. In fact, that is the main purpose of our Commercial License.

This way, a contractor can use eValid both to develop the work product AND to assist in delivery.

In many cases the customer will wish to have the option to run eValid tests on their own, and for this we can provide "Playback Only" type licenses, or of course, regular licenses.

We have also had cases where the end-customer arranges for a Commercial License in addition to the contractor's license.

In summary, our licensing and support policy is slanted to favor both contractors and customers.

-- eValid License Team
eValid

Return to Product Installation, Licensing & Support

Design Downloaded from free phpBB templates | free website templates | Free Web Buttons