I want to move my license around every month for a year?

All aspects of eValid product installation and licensing.

I want to move my license around every month for a year?

Postby windows9 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:55 pm

I want to move my license around every month for a year? What's that cost?
windows9

Re: I want to move my license around every month for a year?

Postby eValid » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:21 pm

windows9 wrote:I want to move my license around every month for a year? What's that cost?
We do have a license scheme that meets that request. It's called a "Commercial License".

The only constraint on the Commercial License is that it is "web authenticated" and that means you can only use eValid in that type of license if your application is web connected. But almost everyone has that kind of connection, the exceptions being some military and security agencies who use machines with a serious firewall -- or even an "airgap" type of architecture.

Like any kind of license the factors that affect the pricing are the number of different machines in a 1-year period, the total number of tests you'll be running in a 1-year period (each test playback accounts for one quick license authentication step), and some other factors dealing with the type of application and the websites you're testing.

So, if you are testing an in-house application, from a different machine each month, and you absolutely have to have the flexibility to go to a new machine without paying any license-swap fees, then the Commercial License is the way to go.

Please contact the sales group -- or just call the office -- to get the exact pricing...you'll find it is actually quite reasonable!

eValid Support
eValid

Return to Product Installation, Licensing & Support

Design Downloaded from free phpBB templates | free website templates | Free Web Buttons