Need to see details data on my monitoring script playback

Discussion of the technology underlying the eValid solution.

Need to see details data on my monitoring script playback

Postby MPataki » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:18 pm

Afternoon.

I've got this problem that in my monitoring script that the playback that runs from a command line batch command script, I need to have some detailed data about internal performance of the browser.

Can you provide me with some details on how I can do that.

Thanks
MPataki

Re: Need to see details data on my monitoring script playbac

Postby eValid » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:37 pm

MPataki wrote:Afternoon.

I've got this problem that in my monitoring script that the playback that runs from a command line batch command script, I need to have some detailed data about internal performance of the browser.

Can you provide me with some details on how I can do that.

Thanks

Good question Mpataki.

The specific feature you need in eValid is the "SaveRecord" command. Here is how the SaveRecord command works:

http://www.evalid.us/Products/Documenta ... ecord.html

This lets you write key performance indicator data into a local file.

What is worth mentioning also is that the local file could then be emailed to yourself using the "SendFile" command.

This means that, if you want to, you can make the same measurements on a remote computer -- in fact, any machine that has internet access -- to a central email file.

This makes it possible, again, if you want to do it, to measure comparative performance at widely dispersed geographic locations.

Hope this helps!

-- eValid Support
eValid

Return to Technology

Design Downloaded from free phpBB templates | free website templates | Free Web Buttons