Converting A CUIT Test

Discussion of the technology underlying the eValid solution.

Converting A CUIT Test

Postby esw52 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:19 am

How can I convert a test I have recorded in CUIT into an eValid script?
esw52

Re: Converting A CUIT Test

Postby eValid » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:18 am

esw52 wrote:How can I convert a test I have recorded in CUIT into an eValid script?

As you may know, a CUIT test is a very complex set of actions that operate on the Windows Desktop exclusively. In the case of a web test we have found in disucssions with Microsoft that CUIT does not record from within the browser, but only records actions that are taken that have an effect at the user Desktop level.

We have a procedure that we use to convert a CUIT script into an eValid script, so that the resulting eValid script can be used for multi-browser server loading or can be adapted to handle AJAX synchronizations using eValid's unique properties.

Because CUIT use requires specific programming skills, we recommend that you contact our technical support group for details on how to make the conversion.

The conversion principle used is to insert the eValid engine -- set in recording mode -- into the desktop in place of the IE engine from which your original CUIT script was recorded. When the CUIT playback runs eValid creates the corresponding script for your use in eValid.

The eValid Team
eValid

Return to Technology

Design Downloaded from free phpBB templates | free website templates | Free Web Buttons