ROI and Licensing Options?

All aspects of eValid product installation and licensing.

ROI and Licensing Options?

Postby susanA » Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:21 am

Hi eValid:

Thanks for the information. I'll be doing some heavy reading between now and the end of the week.

The last time I did a trial run of eValid, you offered to help me put together a ROI analysis. I'd like to look into this further. This tool is kind of pricy for use by just my team, but I think I could make a strong argument to purchase it for use by several development teams (or the entire department).

Is the licensing structure conducive to such an arrangement?

Thanks
susanA

Re: ROI and Licensing Options?

Postby Installation » Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:24 am

susanA wrote:Hi eValid:

Thanks for the information. I'll be doing some heavy reading between now and the end of the week.

The last time I did a trial run of eValid, you offered to help me put together a ROI analysis. I'd like to look into this further. This tool is kind of pricy for use by just my team, but I think I could make a strong argument to purchase it for use by several development teams (or the entire department).

Thanks

Here's a page that describes some of the options...Someone will call you to discuss your needs directly.

When you have eValid installed on a machine that same license can
be used/accessed in a variety of ways by other users on your LAN,
described in detail here:

http://www.e-Valid.com/Products/License ... tions.html
eValid Tech Support Team
Installation

Re: ROI and Licensing Options?

Postby eValid » Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:36 am

Installation wrote:
susanA wrote:Hi eValid:

Thanks

Also, you may want to consider a Commercial License. This is "web authenticated", meaning that usage is enabled via authentications done from the eValid website, so it won't be appropriate if you need to be on a network where there is no web access.

But it has the advantage that you can run eValid on any machine set you wish at any time and without limitations except on the agreed-upon total number of machines per month.

Here is a page describing this option:

http://www.e-valid.com/Products/License ... ption.html

Hope you find a good option somewhere in here!

*** eValid

Here's a page that describes some of the options...Someone will call you to discuss your needs directly.

When you have eValid installed on a machine that same license can
be used/accessed in a variety of ways by other users on your LAN,
described in detail here:

http://www.e-Valid.com/Products/License ... tions.html
eValid

Return to Product Installation, Licensing & Support

Design Downloaded from free phpBB templates | free website templates | Free Web Buttons