Do you guys ever cut deals for guys like me?

All aspects of eValid product installation and licensing.

Do you guys ever cut deals for guys like me?

Postby AKayden » Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:55 pm

Your product is great, but I'm a contractor and can't buy it outright? Do you guys ever cut deals for guys like me?
AKayden

Re: Do you guys ever cut deals for guys like me?

Postby eValid » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:20 am

AKayden wrote:Your product is great, but I'm a contractor and can't buy it outright? Do you guys ever cut deals for guys like me?
eValid understands that for some contractors it is economically infeasible to purchase a regular eValid license. And we also understand that in many cases the supplier of a test engine like eValid attempts to force the contractor's customer to buy a copy of the product.

We have tailored our policies to compromise what appears to be a "rock and a hard place." We're both contractor friendly AND customer friendly.

For example, if you can't afford an eValid license we have several subsidy programs that will let you use eValid on a project provided that we know the customer name, and we have your permission to contact them about obtaining a license. We are confident enough about eValid capabilities that we generally are willing to risk license fees to the contractor in favor of getting an adoption by the contractor's client. We think that's a win/win/win.

Also, many contractors are only involved for a short period time, and in such cases we "cut a deal" for a reduced monthly or quarterly license.

The most important feature about our approach in supporting contractors is that we specifically ALLOW eValid outputs to be delivered to a client as part of a contractor's work product. We know that other firms do not make this option available to contractors.

So, if you are a contractor please contact us and let us know YOUR situation. The licensing team will try to work out a solution that is win/win/win!

eValid Licensing Support
eValid

Return to Product Installation, Licensing & Support

Design Downloaded from free phpBB templates | free website templates | Free Web Buttons