Need to a way to check a batch of tests in parallel

Use and application of the eValid server loading (LoadTest) capability. And in the cloud computing context for monitoring and loading.

Need to a way to check a batch of tests in parallel

Postby CDierk » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:42 pm

Afternoon.

When I run a bunch of tests in parallel, how can I set some kind of identifier or marker so I can see what's going on?

Thanks
CDierk

Re: Need to a way to check a batch of tests in parallel

Postby eValid » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:50 pm

CDierk wrote:Afternoon.

When I run a bunch of tests in parallel, how can I set some kind of identifier or marker so I can see what's going on?

Thanks

Thanks for posting your question CDierk.

Just to review, in eValid a load test run means you are asking your machine to run a bunch of separate tests all in parallel.

See this summary:

http://e-valid.com/Promotion/LoadTest/general.html

On possible solution is to pick some property that you know will be in the last page of your test sequence and insert a particular value into it.

You can do such an insert using these commands:

ValuePutElement wid name "frame-path" where wid is the window ID and name is the name of the property that you want to have the value you last assigned in a command like this:

ValueSet MyValue and where the element is identified by the last command that did an index set, e.g.

indexSet IndexValue

Of course, as usual, everything is in strings.

Each script can have a different MyValue so you can easily identify which playback is which.

Hope this helps.

-- eValid Support
eValid

Return to Performance/Load Testing

Design Downloaded from free phpBB templates | free website templates | Free Web Buttons