MCurtis wrote:Good morning.
What are the main selling points of eValid's site mapping capability?
Thanks for inquiring about the eValid Site Mapping feature in eValid.
eValid has quite a number of advantages as compared to other software companies that produce similar Site Mapping Software.
Below is a quick list of features that eValid has to offer?
eValid's New Site Mapping Capability can:
- Download each page from the browser.
- determine which elements of the page took longer to download
- search for specified test in a page
- change SiteMap settings easily by using name profiling
- generate a detailed report in HTML for all of the criteria specified
- perform Client Side Link Checking
- be specified to check for pages which are larger than the specified value.
- be specified to check for pages which are older than the specified date.
- be performed in Background Mode (Quick Mode).
- be run in Normal Mode
- be run in Full Browser Mode.
- search with limitation to tags and extensions.
If you would like further details on some of the features we listed, please contact us.
-- eValid Support