I would like to get me information on the eValid Profiles in Site Analysis Mode?
Thanks for asking about the eValid profiles MHowden.
Changing multiple settings for every site analysis done on a specific website can be a very time consuming thing to do.
It can also lead to unwanted or missing results because of not properly setting the correct options.
Using eValid's profile eliminates changing the setting over and over for each unique site which is mapped.
A specific set of user defined settings can be saved as a profile which can then be used in correspondence with any site.
(1) Open the Site Analysis Preferences Menu.
(2) Select the desired settings for a particular sitemap.
Search Depth = 5
Full Browser = On
Broken Links = On
Slow Pages = On
Old Pages = On
(3) Click on the "User Profiles" button in the Site Analysis Preferences Menu.
(4) Check the "Save Profile" option and enter a profile name.
(5) Click on the "Apply/Save" button to save the profile created.
(6) Follow steps 3 to 6 to load your profile.
Note: The maximum number of profiles for the Site Analysis which can be saved is 32.
If a profile is added following the 32nd profile, the first profile will be overwritten in order to accommodate the recent addition.
-- eValid Support